Thursday, March 23, 2006
- Name: Peter
- Location: Paris, France
- Blinky had the plan, Funder had the brawn, Handrel...
- Mr. Delacourt knew he must free his head from the ...
- A parka is perfect for sky-gazing from damp grass....
- Peeking through the police barricade around the P...
- Life and Art
- laughing into the maw of the machine
- There's some very controversial legislation comin...
- A guy reading a manifesto stuck to the side of a G...
- Even the CRS needs a coffee break.
Other Photo-Centric Sites
- PartialSight: The reincarnation of A Slice o' Life.
- My Photographic Adventures: Good southern California photography.
- Found: An incisive eye on Paris and elsewhere.
- ParisSetMeFree. Photos, poems, observations.
All images copyright Peter M. Ferenczi unless otherwise noted. Questions or licensing requests: .